Tuesday, February 1, 2011

May Arts at CHA!!!



Hi there!
As you all know, I was lucky enough to visit Winter CHA as a guest for May Arts!
Their booth was truly amazing!
It is a awesome experience to actually see each and every ribbon in person.
I was completely impressed with the quality and textures even more than I already was being on their DT!
Onto the fun part though.....

The pictures!!!
(Sorry for the long post)
Look at all this yummy goodness! I am a sucker for stripes and dots!



I have many more photos but I cant post all of them!
I hope you enjoyed the tour of the May Arts booth, it was truly lovely!
Just wait until you see their new releases!


post signature

10 comments:

  1. Ribbon Heaven! Love the pictures, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And it was SO nice to meet you! You're such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too...much...ribbon...goodness...can't breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I would be in Heaven for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TFS!! Drool and more drooll!! LOVE May ARts ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my gracious! Those photographs are, absolutely, scrumptious! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, totally drooling over here. I received my first package from May Arts a couple weeks ago. Three different ribbon spools. I was in complete awe over the quality & quantity of the ribbons. Hands down, May Arts will be my GO TO for any ribbons I need in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Drool....... LOL! It all looks so beautiful and colorful! I wanna jump in and take a swim! HAHA!
    Hope you got my e-mail!

    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo...loving all the stripes!! Thanks for giving us the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete