Saturday, April 10, 2010

Im the Jazz Cat Of the Week!!!

Hey Everyone! I got a great email letting me know that I was to be a guest designer this week at Jazzy Paper Designs! How exciting!!! My inspiration for this card is above, I just fell in love with the piano part of the scene and the pink and yellow so that is what I took from it! Please go check out what the awesome design team has done with the inspiration and play along! P.S did you notice I took out a section of the card base near the sentiment? It was one of those accidents that turn out well, I cut the sentiment tag too short so it looked a little bit odd so figured might as well cut it and see how it looked!
What do you think about it? BTW the musicical section is an Ippity stamp! I love it!! Dont forget, my current challenge runs until the 15th so you still have plenty of time to play along with mine also!

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, I'd be here ALL day if you knew my mishaps!!!! Congrats on being Jazz Cat of the Week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' your card Miss Kim!!! Thanks for being the Jazz Cat of the Week over at Jazzy Paper Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card dear Kim! I'm liking the cutout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card Kim! I luv it, great use of the colors! You rock jazz cat!
    hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete