Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh no, its Monday! Wait, no, now its Tuesday!!!

Hey everyone! Do you ever feel like you are constantly racing the clock? Most days I feel like there is never enough time to get everything done! This was one of those days ha ha!  With that in mind, here is a card that I dont think I have posted before? If I have, I am sorry, but I couldnt make this post without a picture and way too tired to start a project this late, or early, however you see it :) This card is made with S.E.I patterned paper and it is a great card if you dont have much time.  One more thing, I just want to touch bases with everyone and make sure the linky is working ok. I know one person who had a problem, even I tried to link her post and it didnt work but all the others have been fine. So... who knows, but make sure to check out her project, it is in the comments and let me know if you have a problem linking also! For those of you who havent seen my current blog candy challenge, you can see it HERE. I have some great sponsors lined up for you guys so get ready for some fun and some great prizes!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is spectacular! Does the paper come with the bold black outlines, or did you add that in yourself? Really grounds it and ties it together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - don't think I've seen this one before. :)

    ReplyDelete