Friday, April 13, 2012

Almost Release Time!

Hello Everyone!  Rochelle here!  I hope that you're having a fabulous and fantastic Friday!  I want to share a fun card that I entered into a challenge.  It actually won!  I used the "Ride Away With Me" stamp set.  This set is one of my favorites because it incorporates a couple of fun trends, type writers and bicycles. 

While I love my older Wilson Designs stamp sets, I can't wait to share with you the wonderful new April release!  The DT Dolls have put together some wonderful inspiration and we are eager to share with you!  Please stop by on Monday for the new release kick-off! 


See you right back here on Monday!

Keep Craftin',
Rochelle


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Rochelle!!! Congrats on your win! Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete