Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Relay For Life Prize Pack


Hi everyone!
I wanted to stop by and remind everyone that there is only
 19 days left to enter into the drawing for this fun prize pack!
All you have to do is donate $15
or more to my American Cancer Society,
Relay for Life team HERE.
We only have twelve entries as of today,
 so the odds of you winning are high! :)
I will be adding more goodies to
the pack today (Hint... more stamps!) so donate now!
Its for a great cause and you could win all of this!
(7 sets of stamps, stickers, pens, adhesives, distress
ink, buttons, glittery trim, and pink cracked glass earrings)



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Kim, please can you add a Facebook link to your blog site, it would encourage visitors to stay in touch. Your stamps look fantastic but are unviewable from an Android phone. (I will sign up as a liker of your page when I get nearer to my pc! )

    ReplyDelete