Thursday, March 31, 2011

OTWC Challenge #50!!!



Hello friends!
Wow! We are at 50 challenges!
Thank you all for supporting me and hanging in there with my challenges
even when I was new and didnt have a clue what I was doing :)

This post is going to be short and sweet because I am preparing for our new release!
I am DYING to share this set with you, so tune in Monday for the sneak!

If you have WD Stamps please use them!
You will get an extra entry for each project entered!
(Please leave a comment reminding me that you used them)

Challenge will close at 10 pm PST on April 14th!

As usual, the same rules apply!
If you would like to enter you must become a follower of my blog,
please post the inspiration photo with your entry and the link back here,
if you dont do this your entry wont count,
and please make something with as close to the challenge theme or colors as possible,
I want to see that you tried!
If it is something that doesnt go with the theme, the colors arent the same,
the post is old or the link takes me to something totally different it wont count and will be deleted!
You are allowed up to three entries per person and you are allowed to make ANYTHING
as long as its in the same color scheme as the inspiration photo!
All of my challenges are chosen at random,
it is far too hard for me to pick a winner so everyone has a fair chance!
Important info... I have a rule about international shipping since it has been quite expensive, I will pay a portion of shipping if the winner is international but the remainder is the responsibility of the winner.

Here are my lovely DT inspiration projects

Amy

Tenia

Jaclyn

Tammy

And last but not least!
Our guest, 



Our awesome sponsor this week is Nikki Sivils!!!
One lucky winner will recieve this sweet stamp set!














post signature

6 comments:

  1. If this is a random drawing (and not a challenge), and it's not too late, I would like to enter. You showed some cute cards--especially the scooter! I think that Tammy's tag used a Unity stamp. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors this week, Kim! I was able to use one of your sets for my submission! Thanks for great inspiration and products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow- I just found this blog- will be back to check out your new stamps an challenges!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I based my card on your fab colour choice. Such lovely colours to put together! *Hugs* Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. love this inspiration photo and the challenge color combo was so fun. Beautiful displays by your DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the cool challenge Kim, your new set is really 'cool' ;) And thanks to Nikki for sponsoring as well. I look forward to your inspirational picture and the DT's creations every challenge, even though I am not always able to play.

    ReplyDelete