Thursday, January 13, 2011

OTWC Challenge #40 WINNER!!!


Hello my crafty peeps!
Your entries this week were totally awesome!
Thank you guys for playing along so faithfully, and also to the new faces I am seeing! 
 I am so inspired by everyones projects weekly!

But now the best part of my Thursday posts... the WINNER!!!
Just a reminder, our lucky winners each week have the opportunity to purchase any of our current sets with
FREE SHIPPING!!!
Please make a note if you are interested in any when you claim your prize and I will make payment arrangements with you!

This weeks winner....
True Random Number Generator

Min: 1

Max: 34

Result: 25

Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Here is her classy card!

Please contact me with your address to claim your prize!

 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. So excited, thanks so much! Love your challenges they are always so fun and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete