Thursday, December 9, 2010

OTWC Challenge #37!!!



How are you guys doing today? Did you enjoy the release?
I am so proud of my lovely DT! They never cease to amaze me :)
Thanks girls for another great release and thank you guys for commenting! You are so fabulous!!!!
With that in mind its time to announce our winner!!!!
I used random.org to chose which of the five blogs to draw from and it was #1 (mine), then I drew from 1-3 to chose what day to draw from and it was #3, the release day, so here is our winner....

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1

Max: 17

Result: 12
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

It is.....    
She said: Oh my word, could this set be any cuter?! I love that bicycle and all the other elements!
Please contact me for your prize! 

Back to this weeks challenge :)

As usual, the same rules apply! If you would like to enter you must become a follower of my blog, please post the inspiration photo with your entry and the link back here, if you dont do this your entry wont count, and please make something with as close to the challenge theme or colors as possible, I want to see that you tried! If it is something that doesnt go with the theme, the colors arent the same, the post is old or the link takes me to something totally different it wont count and will be deleted! You are allowed up to three entries per person and you are allowed to make ANYTHING as long as its in the same color scheme as the inspiration photo!

All of my challenges are chosen at random, it is far too hard for me to pick a winner so everyone has a fair chance!
Important info... I have a rule about international shipping since it has been quite expensive, I will pay a portion of shipping if the winner is international but the remainder is the responsibility of the winner. I am sorry to have to do that but weekly challenges can get expensive!
Here are my awesome DT's creations!

Tenia

Amy

Tammy

Jaclyn
Our guest for the week is

This weeks sponsor is Just Imagine Crafts!!!! Go check them out!
 They have some great new products!
One lucky winner will recieve a circle cutter, replacement blades and one of their cool punches! You can check them out HERE!












post signature

3 comments:

  1. such a fab color combination.... loved participating and being featured this week, thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT creations and such an awesome inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects by the DT. I have missed the last three challenges, but I am going to try and work on this one today.

    ReplyDelete