Thursday, October 28, 2010

OTWC Challenge #31!!!


Hi guys! How funny that this is challenge #31 and its for Halloween! Only a few more days! Are you ready yet? I LOVE Halloween so I am sad that its almost over :) My little one is going to be Snow White and shes beyond ready for some candy! I cant wait to see your projects and leave me some comments letting me know what you or your little ones are going to dress as!

As usual, the same rules apply! If you would like to enter you must become a follower of my blog, please post the inspiration photo with your entry and the link back here, if you dont do this your entry wont count, and please make something with as close to the challenge theme or colors as possible, I want to see that you tried! If it is something that doesnt go with the theme, the post is old or the link takes me to something totally different it wont count and will be deleted! You are allowed up to three entries per person and you are allowed to make ANYTHING as long as its in the same color scheme as the inspiration photo!


Also, all of my challenges are chosen at random, it is far too hard for me to pick a winner so everyone has a fair chance!

Important info... I have a rule about international shipping since it has been quite expensive, I will pay a portion of shipping if the winner is international but the remainder is the responsibility of the winner. I am sorry to have to do that but weekly challenges can get expensive!

My card using YNS stamps Trick or Treat Fhionna !




My lovely DT Cards:
(Using the star from Snowy Wishes as a bg builder!)


                                                              
 Our fabulous sponsor this week is YNS!!! Your Next Stamp has adorable products and I hope you can all go show them some love! One lucky winner will recieve THIS stamp! Cute huh! Its called Fetch!

I hope you can all play along and I cant wait to see what you make!!!


 
post signature