Thursday, September 9, 2010

OTWC Challenge #24!!!



Hello out there! I have a great sponsor for you that I cant wait to share so I am going to hurry through this post so I can tell you about it!

I had so much fun playing with this set! Here is my inspiration card for this week!

As usual, the same rules apply! If you would like to enter you must become a follower of my blog, please post the inspiration photo with your entry and the link back here, and please make something with as close to the challenge theme or colors as possible, I want to see that you tried! If it is something that doesnt go with the theme, the post is old or the link takes me to something totally different it wont count and will be deleted! You are allowed up to three entries per person and you are allowed to make ANYTHING as long as its in the same color scheme as the inspiration photo!


Also, all of my challenges are chosen at random, it is far too hard for me to pick a winner so everyone has a fair chance!

Important info... I have a rule about international shipping since it has been quite expensive, I will pay a portion of shipping if the winner is international but the remainder is the responsibility of the winner. I am sorry to have to do that but weekly challenges can get expensive!
Here are my lovely design team inspirations!

                                                           Tammy





Onto our fabulous sponsor for this week!



It is Clear and Simple Stamps!!! Up for grabs is a whopping $25 gift certificate! How great is that? They have some awesome sets including the one that I worked with HERE, they are so adorable!

Heres a little about them!!!
Clear and Simple Stamps are fun, fashionable, clear polymer stamp images that will inspire you to be a true stamping diva! Our concept, pardon the pun, is clear and simple stamping.



post signature

7 comments:

  1. SUPER SWEET! Sorry I didn't make it in this one either! I am SO behind! I will try to do this week's. I just finished a huge project for something and am about to send it off - I'll feel better when that happens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors. I just got my entry in for this week. I was scared I had missed the cutoff when I saw this one posted, but then I saw it hadn't closed yet. I am going to try to get this one finished sooner than the last entry day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creations ladies and Kim....lovin' your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations! I have added you into my google reader as I'm so glad to have found another fun challenge.

    Here is my card entry- I'm part of the CSS DT so please do not include me in the give away.

    Have a Swingin' Good Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry, if you click on my "Have a Swingin' Good Day! it takes you to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors Kim! I love working with you on color challenges! Really mixes things up for me! Thanks! I'm all linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I promise I'll check the colors again before I make the card next time. (as you'll see from my blog, I relied on memory so my blue is on the light side for this challenge.)

    ReplyDelete