Monday, September 20, 2010

Blog Hop Candy Winner and a quick question?

Hey guys!!! Its time for our hop winner!!!!

It is......

Samantha Mann said...


wow! i really lke the halloween mask! how creative and elegant! :)
Please email me with your mailing info Samantha!

Thank you to everyone who commented! That was an AMAZING turn out and I appreciate every one of your comments! I hope you can all stick around and play in this weeks challenge!

Speaking of which, just a reminder! If you have played in the last 4 challenges please email me and let me know! I have only gotten one email so that lucky girl will be recieving the stamp set if no one else writes!!!

Hope you all have a FABULOUS week and thanks again for making it such a wonderful hop!

 QUESTION! If anyone knows a good manufacturer of clear stamps at a good price please let me know, I would like to get a couple sets made that I have drawn to play with before the holidays! THANKS GUYS!!! :)

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner...Kim, I would also be interested in a clear stamp company...let me know if you find any!
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Samantha! Thanks for doing the blog hop! That was so much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow - this totally made my day!!!! thank yo so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner. Not sure about where to get the clear stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, I'd talk to Kelly Marie.. I love the quality of her stamps, and she's really enjoyed working with her manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  6. about the stamps you could make them your self they have the tcstampmaker on sale now its 125.99 or you could get the gineric which is 115.99 i am gonna buy one when i get the money. that is over at scrap-mart.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how they compare cost wise, but occasionally I splurge on Close to my Heart Acrylix... Very good quality. Others I have just picked up at ACMoore, Michael's craft stores with the 40% OFF coupons.

    ReplyDelete