Thursday, July 15, 2010

OWTC Challenge #15 WINNER and lots of thanks!!!

Time to announce the lucky lady! Yes lady, so far we dont have any guys playing along so if you know one who stamps send him over to play along! Until then, here is our winner :)


True Random Number Generator

Min: 1

Max: 41

Result: 6

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

It is.... Amy!!!

Please email me with your address so I can pass it on to Courtney at Practicing Creativity!

Here is her wonderful card....















Thank you to everyone who suggested ideas for my dollhouse! Im sorry I didnt get to comment back individually, I am working on a large project that I will be sharing soon! I am going to look around for samples of wallpaper, only problem is that I am in a small town so might be difficult! If I cant find samples I think I will try the Modge Podge or maybe clear contact paper over the patterned paper! Thanks again everyone, you guys are the greatest!!!!

4 comments: