Monday, July 5, 2010

OTWC Challenge #14!

Hi everyone! Its finally thursday and I have another lovely inspiration challenge for you! I hope you are enjoying my challenges and that they have helped you guys grow your favorite color schemes! I know it has helped me to use colors that I wouldnt normally try!  With that said, our colors this week are PTI colors Enchanted evening, Raspberry Fizz and White or Cream. Of course you can use black ink if you like and here are our rules...

If you would like to enter you must become a follower of my blog, please post the inspiration photo with your entry and the link back here, and please make something with as close to the challenge theme or colors as possible because if it is something that doesnt go with the theme, the post is old or the link takes me to something totally different it wont count! Also, all of my challenges are chosen at random, it is far too hard for me to pick a winner so everyone has a fair chance!


NEW NEWS... I have had to add a rule about international shipping since it has been quite expensive for shipping lately, I will pay a portion of shipping if the winner is international but the remainder is the responsibility of the winner. I am sorry to have to do that but weekly challenges can get expensive!

More new news :) I have decided to allow multiple entries up to 3 per person!


Onto our lovely sponsor! It is JunqueArt! They have the most amazing findings for crafts, you really will not be disappointed so please go check them out! My favorites are the beautiful hat pins, they are such high quality and a great price!

Our prize this week from JunqueArt is a gift bag full of goodies from their shop! Its adorable, I would love to win myself :) There are hat pins, pretty magnets, ribbon, tags, altered art cards, binding tapes, twines, tickets, and all kinds of other pretty things all tied up in that cute gift bag!

A little about JunqueArt:

Junque Art was started because of my love for collecting vintage items that can be used in my art. I love combining old and new supplies that create something wonderful. So after collecting supplies for sometime, I wanted to provide a source that others could come to and find vintage and unique items that could be used in their art. Sometimes just an item inspires me to create. So my hope is that you are inspired by Junque Art and find something that you can use in your art projects.






5 comments:

  1. Oh, Kim! How I've missed you! :) You know I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of this challenge and the giveaway is super super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could play! I will be gone until the 11th :( Can't wait to see the creations people make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried... not my favorite of cards, but I was thinking of you and your lovely challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kim! This is my first time playing, and I love the photo collages used for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete