Thursday, June 24, 2010

OTWC Challenge # 13!


Hey everyone! Hope your week is going well! Its Thursday which means its time for a new challenge! This weeks inspiration photo is a little different than usual because I want to introduce you to a awesome event planner that I have been inspired by recently! Her name is Amy Atlas and she is truly amazing at what she does. I have found a lot of inspiration in her color schemes so be on the look out for her photos in my future challenges! Our colors for the week are similar to PTI colors Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz and Sweet blush. Of course you can throw in white or black and you can add a lighter blue too if you would like, I think I see one in there ;)

Heres the rules, if you would like to enter you must become a follower of my blog, please post the inspiration photo with your entry and the link back here, only one entry per person and please make something with as close to the challenge theme as possible because if it is something that doesnt go with the theme, the post is old or the link takes me to something totally different it wont count! Also, all of my challenges are chosen at random, it is far too hard for me to pick a winner so everyone has a fair chance!

NEW NEWS... I have had to add a rule about international shipping since it has been quite expensive for shipping lately, I will pay a portion of shipping if the winner is international but the remainder is the responsibility of the winner. I am sorry to have to do that but weekly challenges can get expensive!

Onto better news...





Your Next Stamp


Our sponsor this week is Your Next Stamp! The winner will recieve this super cute stamp set! It is called Just Swimming By Mermaid and it has a $15.95 value!

She is even offering participants 15% off at the YNS store! Thank you Karen!


She also made a card to play along with us! Isnt it adorable?



Your Next Stamp is a Canadian rubber stamp company, owned and run by Karen, stocking a large and fabulous range of cute and whimsical rubber stamps to suit all tastes. If you haven't heard of YNS, then hop on over to their store and their blog to find out more about these adorable stamps.

9 comments:

  1. How cute is your inspirational card???? LOVE IT! :) It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting such a bright and fun challenge Kim! I love what you created with Just Swimming By Mermaid - it is total cuteness!!!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun challenge. I had a hard time with the pink, but... I tried. I read your fine print. One of these weeks I'm going to win-- and then I'll either give you my US mailing address or meet you half way on the int'l postage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Kim! LOVE the sparkle and all of those bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest card and the colour palette is gorgeous!! Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun inspiration challenge! And it matches your blog so perfectly!! I hadn't hear of YNS before but I'm loving the stamp images-so cute!! Just got back from their website-really super stinkin' cute stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! I seem to be too late to enter! Sorry, I thought the challenge lasted for a week. Here's my entry anyway! Hugs, Sem (YNS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...and now I've realised I'm a week behind - doh! So sorry!!! {{grin}}

    ReplyDelete