Monday, May 3, 2010

Jazzy Paper Designs Inspiration Art Tatum!


Hey guys, I have one more post for you before I head off to get a little z's! This one is Jazzy Paper Designs, if you arent familiar with Jazzy Paper they use album covers as inspiration each week! Above is this weeks inspiration and my take on it. I wanted to be sure I got the V shape of the two sets of piano keys meeting but I wasnt sure how to do that since I dont have any piano stamps so I decided to do the music notes, the quote from one of his songs and the butterflies to "jazz" it up a bit, cheesy pun intended ha ha! Hope it inspires you to play along and good night all!

9 comments:

  1. OMGoodness......so love this!!! Thanks for playing the Art Tatum Inspiration Challenge over at Jazzy Paper Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for playing Jazzy Paper Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KIM! This is crazy creative! I love that you used a song as inspiration for your sentiment. That's sinking your teeth into a project!

    TFP
    Jazzy's Paper Designs DT member
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really great! So cool how you mimiced the piano keys on the cover, used a verse from his song and nailed the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Jazzy Paper this week!

    hugs,
    Jennifer L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on Jazzy Paper Design's challenge, Kim! So glad you were able to join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your butterfly and great take on the Jazzy Paper Designs challenge...those Music Paper is very nice...I am joining also the challenge from Jazzy Paper Designs, would you mind to see my blog...many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool take on the inspiration photo! Especially like the way you captured the V of the piano keys!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete