Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wee Memories Vintage Challenge!

Hey guys, sorry this is going to be a short post as I am fighting a cold and pretty miserable right now but I have a great challenge for you to play along with! Its by Jenny and her blog Wee Memories, she is the winner of the last challenge and above is the inspiration she gave us. You can check it out HERE and here is my card! I paper pieced the bottom with about 8 small pieces, glued it and then stitched it all together, then I added the sentiment and more stamping! I just love this image it is by a great company called THIRD COAST, Hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. Totally Gorgeous card Kim!!! Sorry I haven't been to visit in a while.. life just gets so hectic!!! Love the inspiration.... beautiful!!!
    Trying to catch up with the whole blogging thing.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Miss Kim....love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card! I hope you feel better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is GORGEOUS!!! nice work for being under the weather!! you rock Kim darling!!

    xoxo
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this one! Get to feeling better girl!

    ReplyDelete