Monday, March 1, 2010

Today....


Yay I won a challenge! I enter everything and NEVER win so I was quite surprised when I got the email!!!  It is from the sweetest persons blog, Tenia Nelson, you can see her blog HERE she is a dear! My prize is for digital stamps from HERE, Simple Doodles Digi Stamps, they are super cute so check it out!  Also I am working on submitting to card magazines so I am doing halloween and fall things and you wouldnt believe how hard it is to find props like candies and things for halloween in March!!! I ended up getting packs of Skittles and seperating out the orange, green and purple then I got lucky and found a few lollipops that were halloween colors thrown in with some pink and yellow too! So... moral of the story is that if you need halloween colors in March go for the Skittles :) I cant post this without a picture so here is one of my recent cards that I submitted for publication. Hopefully my luck continues!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Congratulations Kim!! You so deserve a special treat!!! Your cards are so beautiful all the time!!!
    Love lou xx

    ReplyDelete